Hansman Custom Homes, located in Columbia, Mo, takes away the pressure of choosing the perfect house plan for you and your family with our curated list of customized floor plans. Each home layout has been carefully designed with user experience in mind. Our diverse array of options ensure there is opportunity for everyone to find their forever home with Hansman.
Finding the Perfect Fit – Which Hansman Home Layout is Right for You?
Listed below are Hansman’s floor plan options for custom homes in Columbia, Mo . The differing styles of each floor plan bring something unique to the table, providing something for everyone! Each design has been carefully chosen and thought out by our team of custom home builders.
Reedsport Floor Plan – An Open Concept Home Design
- The Reedsport floor plan is a spacious design with its 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The total square footage of this house reaches 4,050 square ft., with 2,500 ft on the main level and 1,550 ft on the lower level. With the majority of the square footage being on the main level, this warrants an open concept display. The spacious layout of an open concept home opens numerous doors of opportunity when it comes to home design. This inviting layout emits a larger feel to your home by limiting the amount of walls and structural barriers on the main level. This layout is especially well suited for families who enjoy entertaining. The limited interior walls allow you to more easily interact with guests from different parts of the house. The addition of a covered deck on the back of this house allows the entertaining and hosting to continue outdoors throughout Missouri’s changing seasons. For ideas on how to style an open concept home layout, follow this link!
Huron Floor Plan – A Basement Space Fit to Entertain
- This floor plan offers 4 bedrooms as well as 3.5 bathrooms. Additionally, off the front of the house there is a 3 car garage with direct entrance into the home. The lower level spans 1,300 square feet, providing the perfect space for entertaining and enjoying quality time with your family. In the basement of this home, you will find the 4th bedroom, a bathroom, home office space, wet bar and plenty of open space in between. Also located in the basement is a storm shelter to add an extra safety feature in the home. This home offers so many opportunities not only for entertainment, but also modern design and functionality. Having a large basement space is perfect for families with younger children who love to play! Turning the basement into a playroom for your children is a great way to establish a designated space for family time. Just because your kids will be playing doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the space for yourself as well. Adding a comfortable couch and seating area is a great way to relax while spending quality time together. Here are some other basement design ideas to make the most of your Huron Basement space.
Tadley Floor Plan – Connected Nursery and Master Bedroom for a Growing Family
- The Tadley floor plan is an amazing choice for the growing family. With 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, there is room for everyone! The majority of space within this house is located on the main level where 2,280 square feet welcomes anyone walking through the front door. The upstairs has it all, with designated kitchen, living and dining spaces all situated within the main area. Located just off of the kitchen to the left are 2 bedrooms, with a full bath located between the two. On the east wing of the home, a nursery directly connects to a master bedroom. This creates the perfect environment for a home-owners looking to add to their family! Having the nursery located right next to master bedroom will give your family the peace of mind and comfort it deserves. Here are some nursery room designs to inspire! Turning this room into a study is also another great way to utilize this space as well. The unique rooms and well thought out spatial layout of this home make it a great choice for any family.
Silver Valley Floor Plan- Master Bedroom Suite with Walk-In Closet
- You will never feel short of space in this 4 bed and 3 bath home boasting 3,081 feet. Located directly off of the kitchen is the master suite. Not only is this the most spacious room in the home, it comes with a few added bonuses. Connected directly to the master suite you will find the master bath, complete with both a bathtub as well as a shower. The luxury doesn’t stop here. Continuing on from the bathroom, you will run into the spacious walk-in closet. While the master suite and its additional benefits are located just off the main area of the home, it still provides seclusion and privacy. Our intention with creating such a spacious suite is to provide a relaxing oasis home owners look forward to coming home to. Here are some tips on how to make your master suite as relaxing as possible. The Silver Valley brings you luxury spaces while remaining functional as well as practical. With the dining room, family room and kitchen all centrally located, everything is right at your fingertips!
Cartwright Floor Plan- A Hostess’s Dream Kitchen
- In addition to being a 4 bed, 3 bath home, a 3 car garage is situated in the front of the house while a covered deck resides just off the back of the house. The kitchen of this home has great views of both the living room as well as dining space. Anyone who enjoys hosting will fall for this amazing layout. A large, kitchen island faces out over the living room, allowing the cook to interact and engage with guests and family while preparing food! The inclusion of a kitchen island not only does a good job of defining separate spaces within the home, but also serves several other purposes. This reduces the feeling of isolation when tending to needs in the kitchen. Additionally, this creates easy access to different parts of the main living spaces on this floor. The functional spaces found here create the perfect balance of public and private spaces. The layout of the main floor does an excellent job of separating the private bedrooms from the business of the living areas.
Bridlespur Floor Plan – 3 Levels Offer Plenty of Space to Roam
- The Bridlespur is a unique addition to our floor plan options. Three separate levels make it very easy to differentiate between living spaces. This home comes with 5 beds and 4.5 baths, all evenly distributed throughout the house. The majority of the home’s space is on the main level as it has 1,555 square feet. Let’s breakdown the layout of these three floors, starting with the upper level. On the top floor, you will find 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and an overlook of the main level. Although this space is located above the main floor, the overlook helps to keep the two floors connected. Heading downstairs, the main level is designated for most living needs. The dining room is located just to the left of the entryway. Continuing forward you run into the spacious living room that is a perfect space for entertaining and gathering. Just off of the living room is a master suite accompanied by a master bath and walk-in closet. On this floor, the 3 car garage connects to the laundry room, which leads into the kitchen and dining space. Finally, a 5th bedroom is located in the basement along with a family room and a separate media room. Learn about the advantages of opting for a multi-story home here!
Woodshire Floor Plan- Split Home Design for Designated Spaces
- The Woodshire floor plan does an excellent job of separating spaces meant for different parts of home living. Opposite of the open concept floor plan, the Woodshire makes it simple to focus on one room at a time. Establishing the purpose of rooms prior to furnishing can further aid in the design process of your new home. To help you get started, here are some furnishing tips for a new home! The living room will be the first space you encounter upon walking into the home. The kitchen and dining spaces are located next to the living room, but designed as separate spaces using interior walls. The only bedroom on this floor is the master suite which is accompanied by a walk in closet and master bath. Heading upstairs, 3 more bedrooms share one bath on this floor. The last bedroom is located in the basement of this home. Accompanying the bedroom in the lower level is a game/family room with plenty of potential to be turned into a space best suited for you and your family’s needs.
Moving Forward Towards your Dream Home in 2019 With Hansman Custom Homes
Each decision made by the custom home builders at Hansman always has the client in mind. We do not settle on “good enough” at Hansman. Instead, we focus on the client needs and how we can best achieve them. Our team at Hansman looks forward to working with you and welcoming you home!